Check out the codes for the first few updates of Sonic Speed Simulator 2022 – check back for new codes with fresh updates and content drops.
Sonic Speed Simulator is a breakout hit on Roblox this year! It’s one of the freshest and most popular games on the platform right now, based on official Sonic games and merchandise. If you love Sonic and simulation games, check out other fun games like Glider Simulator and My Hello Kitty Cafe.
You can check back regularly for new updates – these will add new worlds, characters, and further customization – and we will keep you updated with new codes.
These codes were checked and updated on September 23rd.
All Sonic Speed Simulator Codes
|hooray50k||A new Twitter code!||Active (New Code)|
|40kThankYou||A new Twitter code!||Active|
|soniccentral||Get a free Amy Chao!||Active|
|Amazing35||More free boosts.||Active|
|25k||Redeem for a free boost in-game.||Active|
|RIDERS||Redeem for a free Sonic Riders code!||Expired|
All codes are case-sensitive (you have to add them exactly as you see them) and you can only redeem the codes a single time. Make sure to check back for new codes when there is a new update or another announcement.
There are currently no expired codes for Sonic Speed Simulator.
How To Redeem Codes In Sonic Speed Simulator
It’s really easy to redeem codes in Sonic Speed Simulator – just follow these steps.
- Open the game.
- Open the shop menu (bottom of the screen).
- Hit the Redeem Codes option.
- Grab a code and enter it.
- Redeem and enjoy your free goodies.
It’s that simple! If your code doesn’t work, it could be that the code is inactive (expired), or you entered it incorrectly. Copy and paste from our list to get around this problem!
What Is Sonic Speed Simulator?
Sonic Speed Simulator is a massive hit, based on the incredible Sonic games and directly affiliated with official Sonic merchandise and games. It’s the total Sonic Roblox experience.
This game is something of a “complete package” – it comes from devs of several other Sonic-themed Roblox games with years of experience. There are dozens of new updates and lots more content planned. This is going to be a big one! There are multiple worlds to explore already, but there are more to be added at a later date.
- Is Sonic Speed Simulator official? Yes, this game is officially licensed by Sega and is developed by the popular Roblox devs, Gamefam Studios.
- How do you get new characters and chaos in Sonic Speed Sim? New characters can be acquired through events, spins, or by purchasing them for Robux on the official store. Check our codes to unlock new chaos when they are released!
- Hoverboards have been added to the game!
- These include things like Sonic’s Blue Star, but each character has one you can collect
- There are also two new Chaos: Riders Chao and Techno Chao
Check out these other Roblox game codes here: