Looking for Adopt Me! codes but can’t find any? We’ve got info on that, and plenty of guides for the game as well, especially for the new updates!
Adopt Me! is one of the most popular Roblox games, ever. Developed by DreamCraft, Adopt Me! is a game where you adopt pets, magical creatures, and babies, decorate your home, and play with friends in an ever-changing world.
First released all the way back in 2017, the game is still regularly updated with new features, including new pets, zones, and other cool cosmetic items. This hub acts as a place where you can get the latest codes, update info, and guides about the most recent pets added to the game.
We updated this guide hub with information about the latest update, the BioDome update!
Why Are There No Adopt Me! Codes?
Adopt Me! did, once upon a time, have codes, but it has been a long time since one was released. The ability to redeem codes has been totally removed from the game, and there has been no update of when new codes might be added back.
Where Can You Find New Adopt Me! Codes?
Some YouTube channels and other sites might have some “active codes”, but these do not work. You can keep track of the latest info on new codes via the game’s socials: Twitter, Official Roblox Page, and Community Discord. New updates and sneak peeks are also posted on the game’s official YouTube channel here.
Latest Adopt Me! Update
The latest update to the game include a much-needed overhaul of the VIP section, including a total redesign, a new VIP gamepass with better perks, and the ability to purchase certain rare pets and Retired Eggs.
- BioDome eco house & furniture pack added to the game – new ways to live a sustainable life in the game
- Four new Chow Chows added!
Adopt Me! receives new updates every Thursday.
Adopt Me! Guides – New Pets, Eggs, And Neon Pets
We’ve got the latest update info and guides on how to acquire all the new pets in Adopt Me!.
Neon Pet Guides
Neon Pets are essentially rare versions of regular pets that you can create by acquiring a number of pets, leveling them up, and then fusing them together. You can also trade for Neon Pets, but more on that below.
New Pet Guides
This section covers how to get all the new pets in the game when they are released.
Adopt Me! FAQs
- How do you get a trading license in the game? Don’t worry – we’ve got that covered in our guide here.
- Who is the owner of DreamCraft? DreamCraft was founded by two devs, NewFissy and Bethink.
- What are the new pets in Adopt Me? We will post all new pets and how to get them on this page, so stick around for new updates.
- What is X pet worth in Adopt Me? You can trade in Adopt Me, which means pets have an intrinsic value. This changes frequently, but there are plenty of websites out there that track how much a pet is worth based on recent trading trends.